Stoughton Village Players Theater
The old Badger movie theater on Main Street is the permanent home of the Stoughton Village Players. The group has restored the facade of the aging structure to its original look and condition.
The building, which is on the National Register of Historic Places, was built in 1921 at the height of the silent movie era. It served Stoughton for three quarters of a century as a movie house and the players are looking forward to extending its life into the next century as a performance space for live drama, comedy and music.
- Sylvia - March 15-24, 2018