10 Little Idiots
By Querida Funck
Directed by Querida Funck
A satire of Agatha Christie's classic murder mystery, "Ten Little Indians."
A mysterious host invites some very special guests to a private weekend gathering at his exclusive mountain resort. Each come eager to further their own ambitions, unaware of their host's motives or who the other guests might be.
Stranded by the ragings of Mother Nature, these ten individuals must deal with their egos, their fellow captives, and their foreshadowed deaths depicted in a painting that hangs in the hall of the Justice Mountain Inn.
So what's different?
- Pat Godsword, a right-wing t.v. Christian minister who thinks he's the second coming.
- Bill Lyes, a fork-tongued, two-faced, womanizing Senator bent on the White House--again--despite term limitations.
- Gloria Wine, a fanatical feminist, bent on a new world order.
- Steven Force, an action hero out to save the world and increase his ratings.
- Liz Lost, an aging diva with an Odd companion.
- Michael Odd, a gloved rock star more curious than Curious George.
- Rosie Dolt, a daytime talkshow host with an unorthodox life style and delusions of being Martha Stewart's lost twin.
- Trek Nolyf, a Star Trek fan with no life.
- ...And John Q. Public. Need we say more?
Produced by Broom Street Theater at 1119 Williamson St.
Performances: July 26 - September 1, 2002, at 8:00 pm
Ticket Prices $7.00
Call 608-244-8338 for reservations or more information.