Down a Lane Called Memory...to the Street of Dreams
MADISON, Wis. - Madison's Positive Aging Theater Group has opened its fourth season, entertaining residents of group homes and members of seniors' organizations with performances of its latest production, Down a Lane Called Memory...to the Street of Dreams.
This year's production features Martha Nicholson as creative director and mistress of ceremonies, with Jeanne M. Pien as promotional director and stage manager and Jo Lynaugh as artistic director. Other troupe members include Jack Blake, Bob Bonetti, Betty Brown, Shirley Coffey, Isabelle Polner, Philip Strowman and Sarah Whelan.
- August 17, Fitchburg (Wis.) Senior Center
- August 23, Oregon (Wis.) Senior Center
- September 7, St. Mary's Adult Day Care, Madison
- September 12, Over 55 Club, Orchard Ridge United Church of Christ, Madison
- September 21, 50-Plus Club, St. Bernard's Catholic Church, Middleton (Wis.)
- September 27, Monona Community Center
Madison's Positive Aging Theater Troupe will reprise Down a Lane Called Memory...to the Street of Dreams, at 12:30 pm, Tuesday, December 5, at the Madison Senior Center, 330 W. Mifflin in Downtown Madison.
Produced by the Positive Aging Theater Group
The public is invited, and there will be no charge for admission.
For more information about Positive Aging Theater, contact Jeanne Pien at 608-221-4909.