Madison Shakespeare Company
Madison Shakespeare Company is dedicated to the production and performance of classic theatrical works for audiences in the Madison, Wisconsin area. The company produces both full-length works and short-form performances.
Madison Shakespeare Company was founded in 2011 by Warren Hansen, Steve Cover, and John Varda. The debut production, Julius Caesar, opened at Breese Stevens Field on July 26, 2012.
- Henry the Fourth - February 9-17, 2018
- A Valentine's Affair: Love Scenes From Shakespeare - February 13-14, 2018
- Edward the Fourth - August 17, 2017
- Sloshed Shakespeare: Macbeth - July 31, 2017
- Doctor Faustus - July 20, 2017
- As You Like It - June 2-11, 2017
- Richard the Second - February 17 - March 11, 2017
- The Tragedy Of Macbeth - July 21-24, 2016
- An Evening's Affair 2: Shakespeare's Betrayals - February 18-28, 2016
- An Evening's Affair: Shakespeare's Love and Conflict - August 5-9, 2015
- Antony and Cleopatra - July 24-28, 2013
- Julius Caesar - July 26-29, 2012