Overture Center's Rotunda Studio
Located in the Overture Center's lower level, the Rotunda Studio has theatrical details and simple finishes that make it a functional, if informal room, a good fit for rehearsals and a variety of gatherings and events.
* 2,080 square feet of activity space (52' by 40')
* split-face concrete block walls provide sound absorption
* resilient sprung maple wood floor painted black
* 11' acoustical ceiling
* two sided curtains (decorative or black) run on tracks for ease of maneuvering
- Clippies, or You Can Make A Difference: A World Premiere Staged Reading - February 27-28, 2014
Description of Performance Area
The Rotunda Studio has theatrical details and simple finishes that make it an edgy, urban room, and a good fit for art exhibitions, rehearsals, and a variety of other gatherings and events. Amenities include split-face concrete block walls that provide sound absorption, a resilient sprung maple wood floor (painted black), and two-sided curtains that run on tracks for ease of maneuvering.