Malt House Theater
The historic Malt House Theater, a charming, comfortably climate-controlled 99-seat theater, is located right on the beautiful Fox River in Burlington, Wisconsin.
It was built in the 1800s as the Jacob Muth Brewery and later the Finke-Uhen malt house. After the Malt House was purchased by the Haylofters (for $850 in back taxes) during W.W.II, the group spent a number of years renovating it into a theater. The first production on the new stage was "Angel Street," in 1954.
- Fools - April 24 - May 11, 2014
- An Evening of One-Act Plays - May 17, 2014
- Into the Woods - July 10-27, 2014
- Sally Cotter and the Censored Stone - August 7-17, 2014
- Young Frankenstein - October 16 - November 2, 2014
- Scrooge the Musical - December 12-14, 2014