A Town Hall Christmas
Directed by Edie Baran
The Second Annual Town Hall Christmas produced by the Rock County Historical Society (RCHS). A Town Hall Christmas is a gathering of the community to celebrate the joy and pure simplicity of the Winter Holidays; it provides us with an opportunity to slow down a little, sit back and enjoy a few simple things like candy canes, Santa Claus, poems and stories, songs sung & played, yule logs, and no cell phones or BlackBerrys.
Produced by the Rock County Historical Society at the Janesville Performing Arts Center, 408 S. Main St. Janesville, WI.
Performances: December 8, 2007
Performance Times: 7:00 PM
Ticket Prices: $7 per person, or $25 "Family Pass' for up to 6 people.
Call 608-879-9280 for reservations or more information.
A Call for Performers!
WHAT: The Second Annual Town Hall Christmas produced by the Rock County Historical Society (RCHS). A Town Hall Christmas is a gathering of the community to celebrate the joy and pure simplicity of the Winter Holidays.
WHO: Any individual performer or group. You may perform 2 - 3 pieces; the material must be in the spirit of the winter holidays season.
HOW DO I SIGN UP? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
* your name/your group's name
* your contact numbers/email
* a brief description of what you will be performing
* a CD or DVD of your work if you have one available (not necessary)
* you might be asked to come in for an audition
* this is a fund-raiser for the RCHS; performers will not be paid, but they will be allowed to sell CDs/DVDs; the RCHS will promote individual performers and groups through its promotional materials for this event
* application deadline is Nov. 21, 2007.
The producers of the RCHS Town Hall Christmas will make their final decisions by Mon., Nov. 26. Questions? contact Edie Baran at email@example.com or call 608-879-9280.