Janesville Little Theater
Janesville Little Theatre is Wisconsin’s oldest community theatre group, founded in 1928. The group staged its first play in 1929 and has produced a series of plays each season, without interruption, ever since. JLT has presented plays in a dinner theater setting since 1987, offering the classic comedies and dramas of Broadway, in addition to thought-provoking contemporary plays.
As a community theater, auditions are open to anyone interested in acting or any other facet of theater production – lighting, costumes, make-up, set design, etc.
We are currently looking for new members and volunteers. We need actors and back stage personnel, off stage help and directors, anyone who has theatre experience is always welcome. Anyone with artistic talent, painters or other artists or anyone who wants to help.
- Lombardi - October 28 - November 13, 2016
- Marrying Terry - February 5-14, 2016
- Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? - November 6-15, 2015
- The Quiz Show Murder Mystery - August 15, 2015
- Barefoot in the Park - February 7-15, 2015
- The Boys Next Door - November 7-16, 2014
- Just Desserts for Chef Otis - August 16, 2014
- Wait Until Dark - April 25 - May 4, 2014
- Sabrina Fair - February 7-16, 2014
- The Nerd - November 15-24, 2013
- Sleuth - May 2-5, 2013
- Escanaba in Da Moonlight - October 4-7, 2012
- Dead Man's Hand - February 16-19, 2012
- Murder at the Howard Johnson's - May 5-8, 2011
- Last of the Red Hot Lovers - October 19-28, 2007