Fanny Hill Dinner Theatre
In 2014, Fanny Hill announced it would end its dinner theater after more than 30 years. Sunday March 2, the theater held its last official performance.
What started as an off-night filler in a disco lounge, the Fanny Hill Dinner Theatre grew to become one of the premier dining and entertainment establishments in the upper mid west. For thirty years they delighted audiences with the fun and magic of live theatre. Their unique blend of scenic beauty, award winning cuisine, rich Victorian atmosphere, exclusive eleven room inn, renowned seasonal decorations, and of course, the best in live entertainment; made Fanny Hill a true Wisconsin treasure. Fanny Hill...big city excitement---small town charm.
- Rudy's Holidaze Reunion - November 6, 2009 - January 24, 2010
- A Nice Family Gathering - September 11 - November 1, 2009
- I Do I Do - June 26 - August 30, 2009
- Lend Me a Tenor - April 17 - June 21, 2009
- Chapter Two - January 30 - April 5, 2009
- The Odd Couple - September 5 - November 2, 2008
- Last of the Red Hot Lovers - February 28 - March 30, 2008